Standard Invitation to Bidders
BID NOTICE UNDER OPEN BIDDING
17th January 2017
RE: SUPPLY OF MOTOR VEHICLES AND A MOTORCYCLE – MoSTI/SUPLS/16/17/0001
- The Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation has allocated funds to be used for the acquisition of Two (2) station wagons, Seven (7) double Pick Up Motor Vehicles and Two (2) Motorcycles.
- The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above supplies.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open domestic bidding method contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8(a) from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- The Bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below at 8(b) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of One Hundred Thousand Shillings (UGX 100,000) only. The method of payment will be cash paid to UNCST cash office.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8(c) at or before 10:30 am 17th February 2017. Bid securities or bid securing declarations must be valid until 15th June 2017. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 8(d) at [insert time and date]
- (a) Documents may be inspected at: Procurement Office, Plot 6 Kimera Road Ntinda
(b) Documents will be issued from: Procurement Office, Plot 6 Kimera Road Ntinda
(c) Bids must be delivered to: Procurement Office, Plot 6 Kimera Road Ntinda
(d) Address of bid opening: Meeting Room 1, Plot 6 Kimera Road Ntinda
- The planned procurement schedule (subject to changes) is as follows:
Activity Date a. Publish bid notice 17th January 2017 b. Bid closing date 17th February 2017 c. Evaluation process 28th February 2017 d. Display and communication of best-evaluated bidder notice 3rd March 2017 e. Contract signature 20th March 2017