BID NOTICE UNDER OPEN BIDDING
April 5, 2017
RE: SUPPLY OF MOTOR VEHICLES – NCST/SUPLS/18/18/00001
- The Uganda National Council for Science and Technology has allocated funds to be used for the acquisition of Two (2) Station wagon Motor Vehicles, Two (2) Mid Range Station Wagon Motor Vehicles, Two (2) Double Cabin PickUp Motor Vehicles and One (1) High Roof Commuter Van.
- The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above supplies.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open domestic bidding method contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8(a) from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- The Bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below at 8(b) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of One Hundred Thousand Shillings (UGX 100,000) only. The method of payment will be cash paid to UNCST cash office.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8(c) at or before 10:30 am 2nd May 2018. Bid securities or bid securing declarations must be valid until 2nd August 2018. Late bids shall be rejected.Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 8(d) at [insert time and date]
- (a) Documents may be inspected at: Procurement Office, Plot 6 Kimera Road Ntinda
(b) Documents will be issued from: Procurement Office, Plot 6 Kimera Road Ntinda
(c) Bids must be delivered to: Procurement Office, Plot 6 Kimera Road Ntinda
(d) Address of bid opening: Meeting Room 1, Plot 6 Kimera Road Ntinda
- The planned procurement schedule (subject to changes) is as follows:
|a. Publish bid notice||5th April 2018|
|b. Bid closing date||2nd May 2018|
|c. Evaluation process||16th May 2018|
|d. Display and communication of best-evaluated bidder notice||21st May 2018|
|e. Contract signature||4th June 2018|