CALL FOR JOINT RESEARCH PROJECTS. COTE D'IVOIRE AND UGANDA
The Strategic Support Program for Scientific Research (PASRES) of Côte d'Ivoire and the Uganda Council for Science and Technology (UNCST) supported by Theme 3 of the Science Granting Councils Initiative (SGCI) are pleased to announce the launch of a call for joint research projects in the fields of Agriculture and Health.
This call for joint research projects is the realization of the scientific partnership agreement between the Strategic Support Program for Scientific Research (PASRES) of Côte d'Ivoire and the Uganda National Council for Science and Technology (UNCST), which will allow selected joint research teams to benefit from funding over a period of one year.
Proposals that take into account gender issues by integrating upcoming researchers and maintaining gender parity in the composition of their research teams, as well as research work aimed at promoting these social strata will be better considered.
• Proposals must be submitted via the online system at https://sgcigrants.uncst.go.ug/
• Applications submitted outside the bidding process will not be accepted;
• Only applications referred to and approved by PI research institutions will be accepted;
• Ivorian candidates must themselves find their own partners in Uganda and vice versa;
• The partners will be informed within two weeks of the selection of their project and will start the project no later than one month after their official acceptance.
Proposals must be submitted no later than: 25 OCTOBER 2018 at 17.00 GMT. Applications received after this date will not be considered for funding.
Submit online by clicking here